Welcome, friends and family! This is a first for us, but with Sarah's help maybe we can get up and running and keep in touch a little better in this busy world. We'll start out a little easy with a few pictures of our trip with Xpress to Disneyand and may throw in one or two of Lawson.
The biggest (well, oldest) kids at Disneyland!
Lawson and his uncles having fun.
So that's it for the first post on Peg's Pages. More to come (if I can figure this out!) Help me, Sarah!
2 comments:
What a beautiful baby on your blog!! hahaha It was sooo good to see you guys and spend time with you all! Thanks for all your help you guys!! I love you all so much!
Come on now peg the whole world is waiting for you to do another post!! Haha, this is Cooper if you are a little confused, which you probably are. JK! I love the schmutz's!!
Post a Comment