Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rite of Passage



Today Matt got his third molars taken out. We had Dr. Mizakawa do it because they were quite deep and I thought it better to have him sedated. We were at at the office at 10:30 to fill out paperwork, at 11am they had him in the chair and five minutes later John (Dr. Mizakawa) gave him a little Fentanyl, Versed, and dexamethasone and had them out in about a half an hour. He came thru it quite well and has followed the post-op instructions quite well, and so far has had little swelling. We'll see how he looks in the morning!





I really like the stylish icepack holder!

4 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

hahahahaha oh poor matt! I like the pic that you found to go at the top of your post!

John and Peggy said...

Oh, that picture's no joke. That relly is Misazawa taking out Matt's teeth. And doing a right fine job of it too, I might say.

adrianne s. said...

you should have sent him out to me. I would have done it free of charge and with no anesthetic..............................................................................................................................................

John and Peggy said...

We'll send Danny to you, Jared. Maybe even before he's ready!