Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Photo Quiz #42 (Answered)


Name the two gentlemen in the photo.

Here we have President Frost, the Kanab Stake President for umpteen years and one of his counselors, President Whiting.  I'm not sure what the occasion was, but they are pulling taffy, but I don't think it is the old scout room.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't know the taller gentleman, but the other one is is Pres. Dan Frost. They are pulling taffy in the old scout room(?)

Gilbert said...

I'm with Sharon, only can name Pres. Frost. The only other name that came to mind was Vard Meeks, but I'm sure it's not him.

Andy said...

I remember looking at this picture as a kid wondering what on earth was going on. I have no idea who the taller gentleman is either.

Elizabeth said...

Me four. Pres. Frost. I remember doing a taffy pull like this. Maybe it was this one.