Sunday, September 20, 2009

Peach Days

We went to Brigham City for Peach Days. Well, we didn't go for Peach Days, we went to see Sarah and her family, but it just happened to be Peach Days. Peggy caught a ride up a week earlier with Andy and was able to spend some time there before Danny and I made it. The parade is the big thing on Saturday, so we went down and sat with Peg's cousins. I forgot they sit right next to a big loudspeaker! Not only that, but the announcer was really annoying.


Lawson has the best seat in the house!


Lawson's enjoying the new drapes his grandma and mother made for his room. He's king of his room! As well as the whole house.


Lawson's making grandma and grandpa some pancakes for breakfast.
This kind of turned into a post about Lawson, apparently. I should've included a few more pictures of Sarah and Scott and Peach Days. Next time.

1 comment:

adrianne s. said...

Oh my! Lawson is so much older than I picture him in my head! What a cutie and we're a bit jealous of all your fun! We just saw the pictures of Jared snoozing below! How fun for the girls to see him! He sure was handsome even waaaaay back then!