This was the scene that awaited us last Friday at the Dee Events Center at Weber State University in Ogden as we arrived for Scott's graduation. Graduations are significant events in life, and mark not only an accomplishment of hard work and goals, but the beginning of another chapter in the book of life.
A young future graduate is checking out the proceedings and looking for his daddy. On a side note, Scott and Peggy have really bonded over their shared WSU roots and are now ganging up on BYU and its alumni (namely, me) and glory in their purpleness. Side trail: Seriously, purple? I guess as a color it's OK, but.....what do you yell at games? Go, Big Purple?
Scott's the fourth white hat from the left. The Construction Management grads at WSU have a tradition of wearing hard hats to graduation. I think it's a nice touch and it certainly makes it easier to pick them out of a crowd!

Scott's the fourth white hat from the left. The Construction Management grads at WSU have a tradition of wearing hard hats to graduation. I think it's a nice touch and it certainly makes it easier to pick them out of a crowd!
Receiving the long-awaited diploma. We're certainly grateful for Scott for his hard work and determination to get his degree. He's worked full-time and gone to school at night and provided a nice home for Sarah and Lawson. I think the Greeners raised a wonderful son and I know they are pretty proud of him.

This is going to be a big December for the Greener's. Not only has Scott graduated, but Sarah is due tomorrow! God's blessings on her and her family.

I left Brigham a day early because of a big storm moving in and just caught the edge of it a little north of Todd's.
1 comment:
Gosh, your pictures make me feel cold! Seriously that does not look fun to drive in. And congrats to Scott and Sarah. Hope all goes well with the baby.
Post a Comment