Yes, we're are up to Photo Quiz #31. This one is a little bit of a toughie, I think. And I think it is worth a prize, a Fabulous prize as a matter of fact. So for the Fabulous prize* guess what is going on here.
*Fabulous prize - a highly sought-after collectors** patch as shown below.
**I just made up the part about 'highly sought-after'.
Photo Hint
Looks like Andy got this one correct. I turned the water back on to the sprinkler system a couple of weeks ago and discovered this cracked valve. This particular set of valves are fairly exposed but I've never had a problem here except the last couple of years. I replaced its neighbor last year. Maybe I'm not draining them enough. Or maybe I should just insulate them better!
4 comments:
What is it? I came up with either something on one of your cars ( like a bumper) or a tile in the house.
My first thought - knowing you are just a little nostalgic - was one of those old telephone pole things. But don't think that is it. My second thought is it would have to do with the organization of the church seeing how you posted on the anniversary it. My third thought - I have no clue!
I swore it was a crack in some type of porcelain fixture, perhaps some kind of drain (because of the splotches of red dirt)... Looks like instead an irrigation valve got too cold during the winter.
That is supposed to help?
Post a Comment