
It's been 36 years! Can anyone besides Peggy name all the young ladies shown here?
Left to right: Jan Frandsen (I think Rachel knows her), Sharon, Pat Crosby, Carlene, Pam (Peg's roommate in Nursing School), Shelley, Elizabeth, and Donna Sato (Another roomate. Jan, Pam, Donna, and Peg all went to Weber together. Front row: Queen Peggy and her lovely attendant, Nancy. I'm not sure where Rachel was, probably off sulking because she wasn't the center of attention!
5 comments:
Well, John, since you all went and got married while I was in Texas on my mission, the only ones I can name are family. Sharon, Charlene, Shelly, Elizabeth and Nacky. Oh ya, Peggy.
Opps!!!!!!!!!!! I just renamed Nancy. Oh and isn't that the Crosby girl...can't recall her name. Linda?
Ditto what Gilbert wrote.
I don't remember any more than Gilbert and Sharon, but I do remember the dresses.
Garrett speaking: Jan Frandsen is my teacher Utah History, and she is so annoying but mybe I'll try and brown nose her and try to get extra credit points! My mom just read this behind my back and said,"Don't say that.She isn't annoying" Ha Ha Ha Ha (evil laugh)
Post a Comment