For the Fabulous prize indentify the two happenin' guys unloading the truck and where they are. The Bonus prize can be won by identifying the wood.
Fabulous prize = Package of PostIts (3x3 yellow, lined). 1000s of uses, limited only by your imagination.
Bonus prize = Another package of PostIts. (My imagination is not particularly enthusiastic tonight.)
Sidetrail: Check out the bell bottoms. Doesn't that bring back memories?
4 comments:
That's Andy in the foreground and I'm in the truck.
I think that whole load was pine, but there might have been some cedar in there as well.
Gilbert is right on who is who, and probably what type of wood. But he forgot to say where they are. They are behind the house in Kanab, up on top, by the wood pile.
I remember those pants and loved them. I think they had 2" cuffs on the bottom. I'd say I was 16 or 17 then. Knowing dad, the wood is probably pinyon.
Sharon is right, Gilbert forgot to say the location, so the Fabulous prize goes to her. Gilbert does pick up the Bonus prize for type of wood.
Getting wood was a constant growing up, as was moving the woodpile from one end of the yard to the other.
Post a Comment