Thursday, May 5, 2011

Turkey Day in May


Danny came rolling in last night about 9:30 and said, "So, do you want to see my turkey?" Earlier in the evening he went out with a couple of friends to go turkey hunting. Now, this is something I have never done. When I was growing up, and even when we first moved back here, you rarely spotted a turkey, and then only on the Kaibab or Cedar Mountain. Today, they are all over the place, even in the creek in the middle of town.



Danny, with the help Brandon and Brendon, got his up on John R near the Kanab Creek.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

McKenna and Jeff have both "bagged" a turkey before. Garrett was out of luck last year but is planning on trying again this year. I had never heard of someone going turkey hunting until Jeff and I were married. I thought "really?". who knew!