

Heaton came to visit for the Fourth of July. He brought his parents and Lawson as well.

Waiting for the parade. Never did get any pictures of the parade. I guess I've seen too many parades in Kanab. It's a big deal, though. Many classes have their reunions at this time and a lot of people come home to celebrate the small-town holiday with family and friends.
This year there was a Fun Run early in the morning (we didn't go), the Lion's Club breakfast (we didn't go), swimming (we didn't go), the activities at the park (we didn't go), and the fireworks at the park (we didn't go!).

We did have our usual bash in the back yard where we can set off our own fireworks (mostly legal this year) and watch the big ones just fine. Here we see Lawson is prepared for the loud bangs.

Scott contemplating, Heaton posing, and I'm not quite sure what Sarah is doing!

Heaton's posing again, this time in front of Matt and some of his friends.

Lawson's down with the big boys and girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment