Thoughts (mostly mine) from our family's trek through life.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Photo Quiz #45
Here's a quick Photo Quiz: What's unusual about this Jeep Cherokee? Again, no prizes. It takes time and energy to come up with prizes and such and I seem to lacking both, lately.
No, it was a Cherokee and the boys are right, it has right-hand drive. I'm wondering if it was an old US Mail vehicle. The fan near the upper left corner of the windshield kind of lends some credence to that theory. I've seen the same thing on other postal vehicles. Dan and I saw it just south of Brigham on I-15 and thought it kind of neat.
4 comments:
It's a right side drive vehicle.
Andy has it.
Must be a Land Rover?
No, it was a Cherokee and the boys are right, it has right-hand drive. I'm wondering if it was an old US Mail vehicle. The fan near the upper left corner of the windshield kind of lends some credence to that theory. I've seen the same thing on other postal vehicles. Dan and I saw it just south of Brigham on I-15 and thought it kind of neat.
Post a Comment