I know I'm late. They didn't have the Sun Bowl then. They held their rodeo over by the Tabernale, Where the library is now. Think the Sun Bowl was built in the late '30s or early '40s. Milred Bowler had serveral pictures taken of some activities there in the late '20s.
6 comments:
Grandma Heaton, Fall of 1925, St. George, Ut. At the rodeo grounds(Sun Bowl) Look at the heat that she is packing.
The only thing I know it is Grandma Heaton and you could be right about the date and place. Good job.
I'd seen the photo before and got a little help from mom.
I've seen the picture before too. I think it looks a lot like mom. In 1925 grandma would have been 18.
I know I'm late. They didn't have the Sun Bowl then. They held their rodeo over by the Tabernale, Where the library is now. Think the Sun Bowl was built in the late '30s or early '40s. Milred Bowler had serveral pictures taken of some activities there in the late '20s.
Back to the gun, or heat as Sharon calls it. Whatever it is it lookalike it has pearl handles. High class!
Post a Comment