Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family

One of the best things about milestones like graduation is that it gives family a chance to reunite, even if only for a short time, and even if not everyone can be there. Sarah, Scott, and Lawson were here for the weekend. We didn't do much after graduation because the weather came off kind of chilly and because we were just tired out, but it was good to have them here for a time.

The happy graduate with Danny, Sarah and Lawson.

Here's our other graduate with his proud mama.





I think Lawson thought all the big hubbub was about him!

Looks like dad could use a little Code Red!

Lawson and his mommy. When push comes to shove, only mommy will do.

3 comments:

Sarah Greener said...

It was really good to see you guys. I am glad that we were able to come down. We really wouldn't have missed it though! It was a fun weekend and we hope to see you all again soon! love and miss you all!

Sarah Greener said...

Dad, I cant tell if you are getting my comments.... I know that you have the approve comment thing on, so I hope that you are getting them. hahahaha oh well

adrianne s. said...

congadulations matt!