The rocket's red glare and the bombs bursting in air illuminated the red hills of Kanab last night. Sorry for the fuzzy photo, but I didn't have the Nikon out. We had our usual backyard BBQ last night and had quite a few folks there. Sarah, Scott, and Lawson were here. Matt had some of the usual gang and Dan had a few friends show up when it was fireworks time. Carlene and Don, Darren and Carson and their families came, and Mom and Dad.
Time has brought a few changes in the annual tradition. Barb and Tom are no longer with us, the kids are growing, and Danny has taken over the lighting of the fireworks. But the older kids are bringing their children and the cycle goes on.
Can you identify everyone in this picture?
3 comments:
fun, fun, I wish we could have been there. we had pretty good fireworks in our own backyard, aka purchaced in Indiana.
We've had some of those kinds of fireworks too, but after being visited by the local policia the past three years, I decided we ought to tone it down a bit!
OH we had so much fun with you guys!! I love being home for the fourth. It was also nice that Lawson and I could stay for the week!! Thanks to everyone that helped me with Lawson! We had so much fun! Love you all
Post a Comment