Thursday, March 12, 2009

CALLED TO SERVE!


Oakland California Mission. Entering the MTC on May 27, 2009. After all the waiting, the call finally came. More than with our two older boys, even more than with my own call, I am filled with a sense of gratitude and awe for the privilege that Matt has received to served the Savior as a full-time missionary. Not that his calling is any different, or more special, it's just that I am older and realize more the challenges and opportunities that are his, and other young men and women that choose to go. Peggy and I are grateful for the example of his older brothers, cousins and friends. God bless him and sustain him, and his family.



1 comment:

Sarah Greener said...

Congrats Matt!!!!! We are sooo proud of you and know that you are going to be an excellent missionary! I know that you are going to do great things!