Sunday, October 17, 2010

Announced Today


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, I really don't know what to say except that I can't imagine a different building there! I have always liked the church and it's interesting features, all the stairs, the alcoves, etc. Mmmm, still don't know how I feel about it!

Elizabeth said...

There goes a little chapter in our lives. I remember having class in the "tower". The one at the top of the stairs in the Primary side of the building. Really, for me it has never been the same since they remodeled the chapel.

Andy and Andrea said...

Sad. I forgot about the room at the tope of the stairs. I loved it because it was always warm. I also remember breaking (confession maybe...) into the bell tower and climbing up with unamed accomplices during MIA. We put a light bulb in the socket then ran outside to see our handiwork.

At what price progress?