Sunday, October 10, 2010

Photo Quiz #21 (Done)


I guess it's about time for another Photo Quiz. This was taken some time ago (obviously) and it may be a little more difficult. So:

For fabulous prize* name all six individuals.

For bonus prize** name the location. Yes, I know it's a slot canyon, and I know it's in Utah, and that's about all I'm going to tell you.

*Fabulous prize is 6 (yes, SIX) sticky hand* prizes.

**Bonus prize is 2 (yes, TWO) brand-new, never-before-used, still-in-the-package, Victor band mousetraps. As we head into colder weather our little furry friends will be looking for a warm place to sleep and free food to eat and a place to leave little reminders of their stay in YOUR house. So act now and guess correctly and this valuable prize could be yours!

*No guarantees as to the quality or longevity of the stickiness on this admittedly small and cheap toy are implied or expressly stated.

The real reason I posted this today is I wanted to have a post on 10/10/10! Maybe there's some cosmic Chinese karma* out there waiting to be tapped.

*Yes, I know that 'karma' is an Indian (from India, duh) word, but 'Chinese karma' sounds kind of cool. And it is a Buddhist concept and there are Buddhists in China, especially if you count Tibet as part of China, which is a contentious issue, unless you are Chinese.

ANSWER to Photo Quiz #21: The lower four are pretty obvious: Andy, Scott, Danny, and Matt. I threw you a bit of a curve on the other two. The guy in the blue shirt is Randy Russell, Shelly's son and the one in the very back is Bill Trowell, Shelly's husband. This was taken several years ago in Peekaboo. Rachel was the closest on location but she waffled a bit. Gotta be decisive!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Whoa, this is a tough one. I can name Andy, Danny, Scott, and Matt. The other two I don't know and if I really do know them, I don't know that I know them.

As for the slot canyon, since you will not let us give the obvious general answer, I will give a more specific one -- somewhere in Zion, or Zeon as a few people up here like to say.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Elizabeth on who's who. Andy, Dan, Scott, and Matt. But I have no Idea who the last 2 are. But is the slot canyon somewhere north of Kanab, on Hwy. 89, on the sands there? That is as specific answer as I can get.

Gilbert said...

I also can only name the first four. And that's all I know.

John and Peggy said...

Sharon is closest on the location, but not yet specific enough. As for the two unidentified people I was hoping somebody would be able to tell me!

Just kidding. I'll post an answer sometime tomorrow, or tonight, or sometime.

Rachel said...

I am guessing it's peekaboo or spookie slot canyons. As for naming, I would be right there with everyone else. I guess maybe I will have to FB Danny and ask him for some help!

Sarah Greener said...

Hahahaha. Scott looks like a little kid in that picture!