I hate to break it to you but the stitches all pulled through except for one! I decided to use steri strips to hold the thing together. As for how the incident happened, let me just say that my brain works faster than my fingers and visiting with mom and Nancy must have compromised my reaction time! I plead the 5th to any more discussion of this matter but it is sufficient to say - applesauce is worth the 4 stitches!
2 comments:
I hate to break it to you but the stitches all pulled through except for one! I decided to use steri strips to hold the thing together. As for how the incident happened, let me just say that my brain works faster than my fingers and visiting with mom and Nancy must have compromised my reaction time! I plead the 5th to any more discussion of this matter but it is sufficient to say - applesauce is worth the 4 stitches!
And isn't it nice that you have someone that loves you enough to pick those apples for you.
Keep that covered at work. You know how MERSA can find its way into festering wounds!
Post a Comment