Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Lights on Temple Square 2010


Earlier this month we took a quick trip to SLC to do a little (yeah, right) Christmas shopping. We met up Saturday with Sarah and her family and decided to go see the sights on Temple Square.

Of course, we had to bundle up. Heaton's ready to go and in the background Scott and Lawson are getting ready.

We took Trax downtown from the hotel. Lawson had been looking forward all day to riding the train. When we finally got on it was packed so tight he couldn't see outside! I think he still thought it was ok, though.


Look at the lights!





Peg and Lawson posing in the Tabernacle.




1 comment:

Kristi said...

OH my I love those Boys HOw fun!! Next time Pick me up on the way! ;) We can make it an outing!! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!!