Here's a belated Photo Quiz. We've been kind of busy lately (isn't everybody?) but I still have a bunch of old pictures waiting for their day in the sun. Anyway, again no prizes on this one, but go ahead and comment on the usual: who, what, where, when, etc.
4 comments:
I can't believe this is #24. Who would have thought that this is still going strong. So here it goes:
Who: Laura Ann and Nancy Lynne
What: Laura & Nancy eating bologna (see in tin
pail and under Nancy's shoe.)
Where: Old House in Moccasin, AZ. Back door
that leads to the kitchen.
When: Since Nancy was born in '68, I would
say it is the summer of 1969.
Nice touch next to Nancy. Is that a 22?
I think Sharons' got it. Although I think it might be the summer of '70. Nancy looks a little oldr than a year old.
Such cute girls! Ditto Sharon. But I am wondering where are the steps? Did they really jack up the house that much when they did all that work on the foundation? I guess I didn't realize what a change it made.
So glad to see another quiz photo even if it doesn't come with a prize.
Took out a lot of dirt, I think that was most of the difference. They jacked up the nw corner and towards the kitchen.
Post a Comment