The Biggest Photo Quiz Yet!
With the Biggest Prize Yet!*
The other day I was looking through a drawer and found my Kanab Elementary yearbook from when I was in sixth grade.
So take a few minutes to reminisce and see how many people you recognize. For you younger ones, just remember that in time your own elementary pictures will look just as dorky as mine. If you don't believe me, just ask your kids!
*So, to win the Biggest Prize Yet** just name everyone. That's all, just everyone.
**Biggest Prize Yet - My 1982 CJ-7 (or a comparable prize to be determined at a later date, the comparative value of which is to be soley determined by me . This disclaimer added in the unlikely event that someone actually does name everyone in the yearbook. In that unlikely scenario I'm sure the jeep would be the value of an Outlaw burger and onion rings at Junction.
8 comments:
Who knew the school nurse would end up to be your mother in law?! Just like mine was the school secretary. Crazy.
Just want to know John, can you name everyone? I can't even name everyone in my class.
Nicole, who knew indeed! It's like super weird (or faithbuilding).
What's amazing is that Sharon is in Kindergarten on up to you in 6th grade and Mom survived it all. Not to mention that a few years later she started those Elem school years all over again.
P.S. I still remembered Mr. Kirby's signature after all these years. He made us spend hours (at least it felt that way) practicing our penmanship.
It is amazing that mom survived all you guys in elementary at the same time. I must say however, that when Nancy and I came along - she was able to thoroughly enjoy it!
Yeah, Mom must have been pretty busy with 5 kids in elementary at one time. I can't even imagine it. I think Barbara (and Dick) Hamblin were in the same boat at the same time!
Rachel, that wasn't enjoyment as much as it was relief!
Liz, penmanship is a lost art, isn't it? Not that I ever mastered it, but looking how my writing has deteriorated over the years makes me wonder just how unintelligible it would've been without all that time trying to keep my letters within the lines!
(Remember the practice sheets with the dotted line running between the main lines?)
Sharon, I can identify every person in my class, only because on the opposite page I wrote their names down!
I just want to know what happened to Mrs. Hamblin, my kindergarten teacher. I guess ours was the last class to have her.
Post a Comment