When was 4 or 5 years ago!
Fabulous (and only) Prize is a Marriage and Family Relations manual.
It is the participant's Study Guide, not the Instructor's Manual,
but nonetheless, contains 16 fun and inspiring lessons,
enough to provide hours of engaging couple enjoyment!
I got a little carried away there with the Fabulous prize description but it just seemed to flow from my mind. Inspiration, or just malarky, you be the judge. Although remember we are told as we judge others, so shall we be judged (keep that in mind, please).
Well, this post was a little spaced-out, the physical lay-out, I mean.
This is at Tuweep, just back from the rim a little bit, so I guess Andy came the closest by guessing the explanade. Our scoutmaster at the time was really big into rappeling and would take the kids out to do it 2 or 3 times a year.
5 comments:
I've got all the fabulous handouts to go with the manual if needed. Ha Ha
John I will answer as much as I can, but I don't want the prize!!!!!
It's Danny repelling about 5 years ago. North of Kanab.
That is all I have to say.
Nicole, great idea. I think I still have most of the handouts also. Together, they add up to about 2 or 3 of the manuals!
Sharon, It is Danny. It is not north of Kanab. And it is rappeling, not repelling. Although the idea of hanging off the side of a cliff might be repelling to some. And if you guess the location correctly I will send you the substitute prize of a CD of the complete National Youth Leadership Training manual for Boy Scoout Timberline camps!
I've pondered the "where" of this image since it was posted. I tried to place it north of Kanab but it just didn't seem to fit, ie mostly rock color. So with that out of the way (thanks Sharon), my next best guess is somewhere out on the esplanade. It does kinda look like it, and the rocks look right, the vegetation looks accpetable... Come on Gilb., got a guess?
I have no idea where it is? I once thought that it might be around the Red Hill, but the mountain in the backround kinda looks like around Hurricane Cliffs, Mt. Trumbull or out toward Tuweep. But they are to far away to really make out.
The only other guess is that it is out east somewhere of Kanab. Can't remember anything like that out there either.
Another guess is that it must be fairly easy to get to.(be it truck, jeep, or AT. I can't think of John hiking with all that gear!
So, John, ya got me stumped!
Post a Comment