Friday morning we went to music festival at a high school for the performing arts* in Fullerton. Xpress got all duded up in their best outfits.
*For the life of me I can't remember the name of the high school, but I do remember that Jackson Browne and Gary Carter are both alumni. Bonus points for remembering what each are known for.
Some kind of Zen-like preparation for competition, I'm guessing.
The other 'chaperones'. (I'm not really sure who was watching who on this trip!)*
*Just kidding, ladies!
The group earned a gold rating and are posing proudly in front of the bus. Mrs. Terry does a fantastic job with these kids and it shows in the way they perform and in the prestige that comes with membership in Xpress.
Then, it was back to the Magic Kingdom!
3 comments:
Thanks for calling me.
My bad. We should've let you know.
It's a family trait Sharon.
Post a Comment