Dad sent me some jerky . Yum! I'd almost forgotten the taste of venison jerky, it brought back a flood of memories. Also, went through your previous posts. We've been to many of those same places, Gettysburg and Mt. Vernon. One day you need to see Monticello. I love the history back east. We just spent another day in DC Thanksgiving weekend.
We should have gone back that way earlier, but never did. We usually went to visit wherever the kids were, but for this one we just decided to go for ourselves!
2 comments:
Dad sent me some jerky . Yum! I'd almost forgotten the taste of venison jerky, it brought back a flood of memories. Also, went through your previous posts. We've been to many of those same places, Gettysburg and Mt. Vernon. One day you need to see Monticello. I love the history back east. We just spent another day in DC Thanksgiving weekend.
We should have gone back that way earlier, but never did. We usually went to visit wherever the kids were, but for this one we just decided to go for ourselves!
Post a Comment