Peggy lives and dies for Monday! I think that most missionary moms are the same. Heaven forbid we should ever go back to the old days of snail mail. I have to admit I look forward to Mondays almost as much as Peg. It is great to keep up to date with our missionary. We both still sent him a letter each week in addition to the the emails. There is something about getting a physical letter or package from home that email can't quite match.
According to his letters and emails, Danny is doing very well. We are grateful for his service and his attitude. Our family has been blessed by having a missionary out, we had almost forgotten how special it is! He is in his third Spanish-speaking branch (out of three in his mission) and so has completed the Grand Slam of the Spanish-speaking missionaries. He will be there for at least another transfer (we just found out today) and is doing very well in this area.
No comments:
Post a Comment