For all the D200's hype, I've had some problems lately with exposure and focusing. I'm about ready to trade it in on a D40 or something similar. I need to stick with Nikon because that's what all my lenses are. Anyway, I'm not sure if Stella is winking or not, but you can't deny whe's a cutie!
The gals.
Another cutie patootie.
I really like the look on Grace's face on this one.I had a Timberline training meeting in Orem Saturday and it provided a ready excuse to take a long weekend, so Thursday after work Peg and I drove up to Brigham. As luck would have it, Adrianne and the girls had just flown in from Kentucky to spend a few weeks with her parents and so we arranged to meet in Salt Lake (well, in the valley, anyway) after my meeting. We had dinner and let the kids run around a bit. Would've been nice to have Jared there, but we'll take what we can.


No comments:
Post a Comment