What did the dinosaur that left this footprint behind really look like? And when did he trot across the mud that became Flag Point? And did he know Adam? And are there dinosaurs in heaven? For the answers to these and similar questions I'm awaiting further light and knowledge.I know there is an answer to the above the questions and it will be blindingly obvious when I find out, but still......
I guess the first four principles of the gospel (including faith!) will have to do for now. Heaven knows I've a ways to go applying those in my life, let alone the mysteries.
2 comments:
I too have often wondered how the dinosaurs fit into the bigger picture.
I'm hoping that they are now in heaven, and we will use them as our main mode of transportation when we get up there!
Oh yeah, Bob. I'm thinking a velociraptor would make a good all-terrain mount!
Post a Comment