
Although we didn't decorate as much for Halloween this year, Peggy still likes to give out the goodies. We were out of stuff by 8:20 and had to turn the lights out.

We left the pumpkin carving until the very last minute. It's just not the same with out little kids around. Dan left with his friends and so we were on our own.
2 comments:
Hey, uncle John. Found your blog and was cruzing through it. I really enjoy the adventures off road that you post about. Makes me really miss the red dirt.
-Sam
Our kids loved the big candy bars and I can't thank you enough for the light-up lips with WHISTLES. The lights are still going and so are the WHISTLES. I'm sure the lights will go out soon, but the WHISTLES will live on forever.... hu? what did you say? my hearing seems to be impaired because of the WHISTLES! ha ha
REally, though, your house is our favorite stop. You guys rock.
Post a Comment