Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Happy (Belated) Birthday, Danny!

I've done a "Happy Birthday" post for Matt, Peg, and Jared recently and in the busyness that was Christmas and Heaton's birth this year I forgot* to put up a post for Danny. So here you are, Dan!












*I really did forget, but someone, who shall remain nameless, helped me to remember.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Danny! Now a photo quiz for you John. In the track photo there is a very beautiful girl in the background. If you can name who it is and which one it is, I will let you be mom's favorite for a whole day!

John and Peggy said...

I wondered if you'd spot that. And by the way, you can't give something away you don't have to give!

Kristi said...

John,

Stop By any time.. I could not believe how big he was.. Made me sad.. Mom got a super cute movie of him I will post too probably on her blog.. I miss those kids, we need to talk them into moving closer so we can love on those boys!!! :D

Really Stop by any time!

Kristi