*Fabulous prize - An old plaster spatula (I'm cleaning out the drawers!)
Inconclusive Results for Photo Quiz #11!!!
The fly in the ointment on this one is the identity of the potato digger. While everyone is guessing that it's Andy, the VOICE OF AUTHORITY* says it is Dad. So who am I to argue with the VOICE OF AUTHORITY? So this is a hung verdict and the spatula will remain in escrow for a future quiz.
*Mom. She points to the Army jacket and the fact that Dad would probably let no one else dig the potatoes. I think Dad's hair wss darker but .........
10 comments:
Well, John I was just logging on to see if you had posted anymore on Ireland and saw this.
Of the five I know three for sure and that is Rachel, Sharon, and Nancy. The two others I'm not sure the the one behind Rach, looks like Andy and next to him all I can think of is Darlene. So I'm going to stick to that.
It looks to me like Gilbert has done it again. I thought the same thing, Andy and Darlene. What??? No more pictures of Ireland?
I vote the same people as Gilbert. Isn't that little Rachel just cute as a button!
Sharon, Nancy, Rachael, Gilbert, Elizabeth
Just got home from work, and logged on.
Nancy, Me(Sharon), Darlene, Andy, and I do believe that the one that is posing is Rachel.
The place is Moccasin, down by the garage(barn). Working where the flower garden is.
Hate to argue with the "VOICE OF AUTHORITY", but I still think it is Andy. Dad, as far as I can remember never combed his hair forward, and I've dugged the spuds myself. Course, Dad always got mad when I sliced one in half digging them up. Also the kid looks to scrawey?, to be Dad.
Not being a sore loser, just think that the "VOICE OF AUTHORITY" needs to get her glasses checked.
Will wait for the next Quiz.
Your humble younger brother. Gilby.
I agree with Gilbert. Besides Dad always wore to much Brylcrem to let it fall forward. But then again I don't think Andy ever wore a watch like that. So Gilbert is that you?
Gilbert,
Take it up with the VOICE OF AUTHORITY yourself. About athe glasses, I mean. I, for one, choose to pick my battles!
Sharon, I don't think that it is me. I guess the days out to Mocc., just run together, and I can't remember the pic. And I can't remember having that much hair.
As for the watch, I can't really make it out so I'm not sure. Still think it is Andy though.
you have got to be kidding...It is Andy, and Andy himself says so. Once in a great while I did wear army jacket, and that hair is combed (or laying)forward and we all know dad slicked is back. So, it is Andy (me).
Andy was here, and he wrote this.
Post a Comment