Well, here's the 16th Photo Quiz. It's not the lack of quiz material that has kept me from posting, it's the lack of prizes, or the mental exertions necessary to come up with them.Anyway, have at 'er.
Fabulous prize:* Name all seven boys.
Bonus prize:** Name the location and occasion.
*Fabulous prize: Cute little strap thingy. Like a miniature dog leash or camera strap.
**Bonus prize: A pen imprinted with the State Bank of Southern Utah logo.
Quiz Answers: This was a funny one. Not the quiz, but blogspot's handling of the responses. My blog says I got 11 comments on this one, but when I click them, I can only see seven of them, and a couple of those are mine! Somewhere out there in the void are the rest! Anyway, Gilbert bags the prizes on this one. I'm sure it's his birthday for the reasons he stated and yes, it was in the old house. Better luck next time, everyone else!
11 comments:
Heck, the only ones I can identify are, starting second from LT, Brigham Young, Gilbert, Conrad Humphries, John and I dunno and I dunno. I was thinking maybe the first on the left is a Tiejten (sp)? Looks like our old house in the kitchen and must be your birthday John. Have no idea which.
Ok, here goes.
Starting from the left...Roland Tiejten, Brigham Young, Gilbert, Conrad Humpreys, John, Gary Riding, and I think the last is a kid named Jerry.(Can't remember his last name.)
The location is in the kitchen of the old house next door.
And I would say that it is my Birthday, since it has my horse and fence on the cake. I think John would have some army guys on his, and he looks older than 8. At least that is how many candles I counted on the cake.
OK - Let's try this.
From L to R
1. Garth Tiegen, Jr.(?) can't remember his first name.
2. Brigham Young
3. Gilbert
4. Conrad Humphries
5. John
6. I have no idea I
7. I have no idea II.
The old house and I believe it is Gilbert's Birthday.
Roland, Brigham Gilbert, Conrad, John, Gary, Jerry.
Kitchen in old house.
Gilbert's Birthday.
Geeze Louise! That brings back some memories. I had forgotten the yellow and black tile in the kitchen but I do remember the table cloth, it was reversible (Christmas, on the other side). I thought it was pretty neat. Oh, so it is in the kitchen of the old house and I think it is Gilbert's birthday. If I remember right, there is a fence and a horse on that cake.
As for the boys - I can only name the first five from the left:
Roland Tjeiten (sp?)
Brigham Young
Gilbert
Conrad Humphries
John
I am drawing a blank on the other two. Maybe I am wrong about the birthday boy, because wouldn't David Boardman be in it? Oh, well I will stand by my answer and my memory, which is questionable at best these days. Gilbert is sure to do better!
P.S. This is so much fun that I would still play without the hope of winning a prize. Although it is sort of fun getting a package in the mail.
Jerry who?
The boys, left to right: Roland Tiejten, Brigham Young, Gilbert, Conrad Humphreys, John, Gary Riding, and Jerry.(Can't remember last name.)
Kitchen in the old house, and it's my birthday.
Sorry about the repeated posts. Have been having trouble with my computer...I can't remeber Jerrys' last name...Oh!, maybe it was Zelinsky or something like that. They lived down the road toward Franklin's place. Can't remember if they lived across the ditch or not. They didn't in Kanab very long cause I can't remember him being in the 4th grade with us.
Gilbert, I don't think its your computer. I think it is blogspot. There are several comments I've received on my email that haven't shown up on the blog. Hopefully it'll get straightened out soon.
obviously Sharon and I are from the same generation. I think it's a 9th birthday, not 8th...
Hey what happened to my post. I posted yesterday and it said that it took. Oh well,
But this is what I said.
The old house and Gilbert's Birthday.
From left to right
1. a Tiejten (i didn't remember his 1st name.)
2. Brigham Young
3 Gilbert
4. Conrad Humphries
5. John
6. Don't Know I
7. Don't Know II
If this is a repeat please ignore.
Post a Comment