It's not going to be that easy. The Fabulous prize will NOT be given for correctly identifying the individual in the picture. Nor will the Fabulous prize be given for correctly identifying the implement he is holding in is hands. The Fabulous prize* be given for identifying the little squarish thing pinned to the front of his hat.
*Fabulous prize - 20 burs, stone, discs, etc. perfect for using in a Dremel or similar tool. What can I say? I've got lots of these things.
This Photo Quiz is supposed to be auto-posted while I'm away at Timberline so don't expect a quick response.
Well, I kind of blew it on this one, giving a great big hint in the post title. Anyway, Sharon bagged the goods on this one.
5 comments:
Isn't that thing on dad's hat a holder for a deer hunting license?
I agree with Sharon. His deer hunting license. I don't think it would be fishing because I don't ever remember him doing that.
Sharon has it. I guess so that the game warden could see it. Or that you would be able to find it.
Ditto
Well, I just got home and I see that I kind of gave it away in the header. I auto posted it and forgot to title it correctly as Photo Quiz #17. Smooth move.
Post a Comment