Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Photo Quiz #39


I know it's been a long time since I put up a Photo Quiz but the muse has been silent lately. There's no prizes involved with this one (#38) but that's the area where the inspiration has been lacking. So be content with being the first, or the best, or just reminiscing.*

So, give me a who, where, and when on this picture.

*I swear that's how that's spelled, but it still looks funny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dick, Aunt Miriam, Chris (or Evan), and Linda. in Los Angles. I would say around 1955.

Gilbert said...

Think Sharon has gotten most of this quiz. I'm pretty sure that the boy is Evan and that the picture was taken at Edwards AFB.

Elizabeth said...

Whoa, I haven't been paying attention, but I would agree with Gilbert.

Marilyn O. said...

Gilbert told me about your blog and about this picture. I have a couple of others that must have been taken at the same time as these. Thanks for sharing yours!

John and Peggy said...

Marilyn, good to hear from you. I always loved it when you guys visited.