
I had to move my trailers out of the back of the lot behind the office so AV could knock the weeds down for me. The big one has been sitting there all winter. After I pulled it out of the weeds onto the parking lot, I noticed this flat tire (there was another one on the other side).
I pumped the tires up and heard the ominous hisssing of leaking air. Not from the tires , but from the valve stems! Three of the four are bad and need to be replace. I guess I'll have all four replaced. It'd be my luck I'd do three and have the fourth go bad the next day. Now I have to remove 4 tires from a laden trailer and have new valve cores put in and then put them back on the trailer. It just goes to show: There is always something.
I guess another moral could be: Don't spend a lot of time hidden in tall weeds, you might start to leak a little air, too. It's not always a simple job to blow us back up!
No comments:
Post a Comment