Saturday, June 7, 2008

Twilight Mania!


Well, it's official. Twilight Mania has finally hit our house! Sarah brought us the books when whe visited over the Memorial Day weekend. They sat on the dresser until we finished Fireweed, a novel about a young German LDS girl during WWII. We finally picked up Twilight and started reading it together. We usually read together for a little while before bedtime. All we going well until I went to Las Vegas to pick up Matt and his friends after their Mexico trip. When I returned, Peg said she'd read ahead a little bit. OK. So she caught me up to date and we read Thursday. I got home from work Friday, and after a little bit, I wandered in to the bedroom and there she was reading again! Short story made shorter: She finished the first book last night (or early this morning) long after I had conked out for the night. She hasn't been into anything like this for ages.
She told me how the first book ended while we took a load of trash to the dump. Er....I mean landfill.
Even now while I post this she's reading book two!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ypiee!!! I told Sarah you get sucked it!!! LOVE IT!!

Sarah Greener said...

mwhahaha I love it!! They are so good. I am glad that mom has finally found something that she can enjoy!! Like Kristi said, you really do get sucked in. Dad, you should pre-order breaking dawn from amazon the fourth book in the series. It comes out August 2nd!! I really can't wait!!!
Love you guys