
Sarah and her boys (Scott and Lawson) were in town last weekend for Matt's farewell. We had a little time Saturday evening so Scott, Lawson, Matt and I rode up to the towers. One of the neat things about going to the towers is that it's so close. We can leave the house on the four-wheelers and be in Hog Canyon in five minutes or less. If a guy just needs to smell the sagebrush and get out for a bit, the road to the towers can be just the ticket.

Lawson showing his dad how to drive the rhino.

Good shot of the boys and the K-hill

The next couple of years will bring photos of Matt in white shirt and tie, so here's one for today. I also don't think we'll be seeing any red hills or cedar (juniper) trees in his pictures. But we look forward to seeing pictures of investigators, members, companions, the Oakland Temple, and of course, him.
1 comment:
Oh man I love that Picture of Lawson in his bandana!! LOL that kid is a HOOOT!
Post a Comment