If I would've been thinking, we could've been at Churchill Downs to see this! As it was we were sitting in the airport in Louisville as this was going on. We were finishing a great week in Kentucky and on our way home. When I made flight arrangements I had no idea that the Kentucky Derby was the Saturday we were to come home. Oh well, tickets were probably hard to come by anyway.Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Derby Day.......but not for us!
If I would've been thinking, we could've been at Churchill Downs to see this! As it was we were sitting in the airport in Louisville as this was going on. We were finishing a great week in Kentucky and on our way home. When I made flight arrangements I had no idea that the Kentucky Derby was the Saturday we were to come home. Oh well, tickets were probably hard to come by anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah I am at your house right now dad posting you a comment. haha
I actually made Scott watch the Kentucky derby on t.v. for like 3 hours! I thought of you guys being there and all at the same time. Crazy. Horse Racing, such an interesting sport. Well, I am glad that you guys had fun in Kentucky and the little girls are just sooo cute. Maybe I should just stick to boys so then I won't have to compete with their beauty! haha We'll see....
Oh, we're so glad you came!! We had a great time, especially Gracie!! Maybe by the next time Stella won't be such a mama's girl so she can enjoy you all a bit more!!
Post a Comment