Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anticipation........

Remember "Anticipation" by Carly Simon?
Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting
Well, Photo Quiz #3 will be up on January 30th. Now you can anticipate the fabulous prize for the winner. And let me tell you, it will be fabulous (something on the order of the last two quizzes, I imagine).
THIS JUST IN!!!!
Somebody (and I won't name names) is concerned they might not be up (I wouldn't be either) when the post goes up. Well, I'm not sure it's worth getting up for, or even altering your daily schedule for, but the post is scheduled for January 30th at 11:57 am. My time. I will mention, however, that in addition to the fabulous prize, the bonus prize , and the super duper bonus prize, there will be a sleuth extraorinaire prize!

4 comments:

adrianne s. said...

The 30th????!!! I need free DENTAL FLOSS NOW!!!!

P.S. adapt the quiz for a younger audience, preferrably a color photo.

Jared

John and Peggy said...

B&W photos are often considered the "highest" form of the art! Anyway, Jared, there will be something for all, just not in all quizes.

Elizabeth said...

I think you ought to take into consideration the time differences. Are you posting early am when I am still in my nice warm cozy bed or late at night when my evening is just starting. I can't seem to get the jump on Sharon.

John and Peggy said...

Lix,
See update to post. This is for you!