Christmas Cactus
Christmas Breakfast. Always a tradition, always good. This year Scott and Sarah hosted us for Christmas in Brigham City. Peg was already there helping with the baby and Lawson, so the boys and I drove up on the 23rd. (I have NO idea where those Diet Cokes came from!)
Lawson checking out Danny's Ipod. Danny patiently letting him. Matt zoning out.

The best Christmas present of all.
Hmmmm. Is this the competition?

Lawson had fun with his toys on Christmas morning. What would it be like to be a kid again and know the whole world revolves around you? It really does, you know.

Heaton checking out Grandma Peg
No Christmas is complete without Danny's birthday cake on the 26th! This year he hit the magic 16. Lawson made us put all the candles in the package (20, I think) on the cake. They did manage to blow them all out.

1 comment:
Looks like fun. We sure missed you guys and rockband. Heaton is quite a cute little feller. You and Peggy must be proud. Glad to see Jared home safe and sound! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment