Monday, March 8, 2010

Heaton's Blessing

Here's the young family. Hard to believe that Sarah and Scott just celebrated their 6th wedding anniversary! Scott's giving us the killer look that captivated Sarah, Lawson's performing, Heaton's content and Sarah's just beautiful.

Get used to it, Heaton. Grandma's just love to cuddle and kiss chubby-cheeked babies!




The Greeners were well represented by his parents and family. His sister and brothers were there and well as the rest of the Greener grandkids and inlaws. Scott's uncle and aunt, cousins, and grandpa and grandma Smoot were there as well. Quite a crowd in that house!

Lawson's all dressed up for the big day.
Matt and Heaton bonding.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Family gatherings for special days, nothing much better. Well, nothing much better than just spending time with family, period. Count your blessings!

Kristi said...

OH my Lucky stars!! Can i tell you I did not get 1 Picture of this event, Im the worst!! Maybe I can get some of yours!! Cute little Muffin I want to eat hims cheeks!!! Its always good to see you guys we really need to gather together much more!! Always a good time! ;)

John and Peggy said...

Hey Kristi, I meant to give you a shout out in the blog but I forgot. It was good to see you and Skip. Our lives are too busy, aren't they?