OK, this is not a quiz to end all quizzes. It's just a quick filler quiz until something super duper manifests itself to me. This is a people quiz.
For Fabulous prize* correctly identify all five kids in the picture (and do so from left to right).
For bonus prize** name the location***(and be specific****, please).
For extra special super duper bonus prize***** name three (3) kids not****** in the picture.
*Fabulous prize - The tooth shaped box before mentioned but as yet unwon (is 'unwon' a word?).
**Bonus prize - Some plastic toothpicks (see Photo Quiz #6 for description.
***You try coming up with some questions!
****By specific I mean Zip Code, State, Town, and spot in said Zip Code, State, and Town.
*****A Utah National Parks Council patch.
******Call upon the Force to help you with this one.
QUIZ RESULTS!!!!
Sorry I'm so late in getting these results out. We've been away (more on that in later posts) and have been trying to catch up. I hope you got the reference to the song choice on this one, our kids grow up way too fast. At least mine do. Anyway, on with the results: Rachel wins Fabulous prize and the E.S.S.D. prize. (She probably had help) The Bonus prize goes to Rick for super specificity above and beyond that required (he magnified his response. Said prizes will be on their way shortly (along with the belated participation prizes for Photo Quiz #7.
9 comments:
Here goes:
Left to Right - Analee, Bryan, Matt, Danny and Michael
Zip: 86022 Technically you can't mail it to Moccasin - it has to be sent to Fredonia AS - as for the spot, it's the top step going into the grainery door out at Moccasin.
Three kids that would or could have been there at the same time would include McKenna, Sarah and Amy. I am a little partial to the girls in this family seeing as how I have contributed the largest percentage of this gender to the Schmutz clan.
John, I think Rachel has it. I didn't get who the kid in the yellow hat was and as I was try to look up the zip code she beat me to the punch.
Althouth to be a little picky, it is the landing at the top of the steps to the grainery.
As for the other 3 kids, may I sugguest that they could be Rachel, Nancy and Elizabeth. You did not say how young these other kids could be.
Gilbert.
P.S. I was looking on Wikapedia and the Big House is on there. It gives the location as
36 degrees 54'35'N and 112 degrees 45'34'W.
The old address Mom once said was 12 Spring Rd. Now the street is called Center but I don't know the number.
I am going with Rachel on this with the kids. When we lived out there we had our mail sent to us at Moccasin, Az 86022. The street is Center St. but I can't remember the rest of the address. If the mail went to Fredonia first, I don't remember, but we did use Moccasin as the address.
I have an address: Center Street and 200 West. (From the Historical Register)Moccasin, AZ 86022
Kids in the photo have been correctly identified.
Location - East side of the landing above the stairs to the grainery at the Big House, 294 West Center, Moccasin, Mohave County, AZ 86022-0247. The lCounty parcel number is #40546010. (86022 is a Fredonia zip code).
Other kids not in the picture - Sam, Robert, Steven, Amy, Spencer and a gaggle of others.
I thought on the address we were being specific, not picky. In the **** it is requested to provide "zip code, state, town, and spot". I believe I provided adequate information for the required question!
OK, so I'm late in responding to the Quiz. I'll just ditto what everyone else has said.
Ok guys, thanks for weighing in. I've been gone (more on that later) but I'll try to get the answers up asap!
Thanks, FYI, I was brilliant on my own accord, no help!
Post a Comment