Can't think of anything right now to lead into Photo Quiz #9 but just to let you know it'll be posted on 3/24/10. Oh, wait a minute, you can sing to yourself "Cat's in the Cradle" to get you in the mood for this quiz.
Side trail: I always thought that 'Cat's in the Cradle" was sung by Cat Stevens (now known as Yusef Islam) but a quick search on Wikipedia reveals instead the version I'm familiar with was written and sung by Harry Chapin.
3 comments:
Guess I go look up the lyrics. I can remember most of the chorus and I didn't know there were two versions. Hmmm... By the way, I hate to admit this, but I didn't get how Big Rock Candy Mtn. and the last photo tied in together.
Bees, Liz, buzzing of the bees. That's all. Kind of a stretch, I know, but you get what you pay for!
I don't even know who Harry Chapin is, but I can say I'm familiar with this song through a version recorded by Ugly Kid Joe. Ironically, I was just singing this song in my head no less than two days ago!
-bob
Post a Comment