This post is about a faith promoting experience. No, not the kind you share in testimony meeting, but the kind that reaffirms your faith in the basic goodness of people. I lost my ipod touch on our trip to Ireland. In fact, I left it on the plane! I stewed about it a bit, then got over it and finished the trip. On a hunch, after we got back, I went to Continental's website and found a link to report lost items. I found my ticket and entered the date, flight number, seat number and gave them my name, little thinking it would do any good. Well, yesterday Gene Drake showed up on my doorstep with the package above. Continental had found it, and after several emails back and forth with Gene (the tickets were purchased by him) they sent the ipod back.
How about that?
This is NOT a Photo Quiz, but anybody recognized the two angels on the ipod's screen?
4 comments:
Those two little angels are Gracie and Stella.
Great experience. Just goes to show you that there are people out there that are honest and have high moral standards.
Yeah!!!:) Ditto on those cute little angels! They are beautiful! Must take after Peggy!
LUCKY DUCK!!!!
And those are stinking cute KidS!!!
Those are the best girls in the universe, i belive they belong to the best parents in the universe as well
Post a Comment