For fabulous prize* answer the question. That's all, just the one question this time, folks.
(We already know who, just want the where. If you know the when, feel free to comment.)
*TBD - I wore myself out on the previous post. In fact, I still haven't sent them out yet (note to self: Send them out tomorrow) but it will be another winner!
Resultado: Once again Sharon is the winner. She has come out of nowhere the past couple of quizzes and left the rest of you eating her dust! It is indeed by Lee's Ferry and it is Spencer Trail and after a steep hike from the river you can see all the way to Page (and beyond). And Rachel, I don't think they are looking up to you, in fact all their attention seems focused on (ahem) the one taking the picture!
I really don't know why the font was so large there and I'm not about to try and figure it out. Look for a new quiz this weekend sometime.
4 comments:
Location again...let me guess...Southern Utah? That's as close as I am going to come on this one. I can get the era though...look at those 80's curls. I know, more info than you wanted, I just wanted to feel like I knew something!
P.S. I am little miffed that Gilbert said your kids and grandkids were the best. I only say something here because I know he will read it. Gilbert, I can forgive you of the injustice, because I know you felt you owed it to John for being so smart and winning so many prizes.
If I can remember, I think it is Spencer's Mountain? The hike by Lee's Ferry. You can see Page, AZ from the top. We went there at Christmas time one day about 20 year's' ago.
I have no clue.
See Eliz, I don't always know the answer.
Spencers Trail. I believe it was 1991. I knew my sisters always looked up to me!
Post a Comment