Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Oregon Trail, Part 2

There is a drive-thru Animal Park right next door (practically) to Jared and Adrianne and while Jared had to work, Adrianne and the girls took us there.


One of the problems of shooting digitally is that the memory cards are easy to misplace if you've taken them out of the camera. I have some pictures I shot with my D200 but I can't find the card. And I know I just had it. They're mostly animal shots though, and the real reason for going to Oregon was to see the kids.


The kids were hanging out the windows gawking at all the animals. Heaton got so excited once he opened his mouth dropped his binky in the road. Wild animals or no, Sarah hopped right out and scooped it up.


The girls spent a couple of nights with grandma and grandpa in the motel. It was great fun and we really enjoyed the continental breakfast in the morning with them. I'm not sure who Stella is talking t0, but she looks born to gab.







Meanhile, Grace is mesmorized by Willie Wonka. It's hard to believe she'll be in first grade this fall.


The kids had tons of fun in the back yard. I can't recall what it is Lawson's doing with the rock but he looks pretty determined.


Matt and Grace checking out the Ipod.














Coming up, Part 3

No comments: