
We thought we'd make a trip to Brigham City over the weekend to see Sarah's family before school started. Here are a few pictures to enjoy.

Mr. Photogenic

And Mr. Photogenic's photogenic brother.
Scott showing us the proper technique.
Matt hasn't settled into quite the proper squat yet.

After hot dogs, etc., we sat down around the dying embers to see who could get the smokiest. Scott is showing Lawson how to play with fire**.
*We planted Armenian cucumbers this year. I'd never heard of them before but found out I'm behind the 8 ball on this a bit as several people we've taken them to have had them before and were delighted to get them. I don't know if it's beginner's luck or what, but we have these things coming out of our ears! We have have harvested 10-20 cukes a week for the past month!
**What is it with boys, sticks, and fire? Every time we go to Fathers and Sons camp and have a campfire, the kids are drawn to it like moths to a flame and start poking the fire with sticks. It's probably some primal hunter-gatherer type thing.
1 comment:
Oh my FAVE!!!! Chubbs that Grizz is!! Oh I miss those Guys!! Im Glad you were shown a good time!! :D
Post a Comment