In keeping with the spirit of Scouting and the big post I put up this month about Timberline, I offer Photo Quiz #18.
This will be an amateur* contest due to time constraints** and lack of imagination***.
So anyway, here we go:
1- Identify all three people in the photo.
2- Name the location.
3- Hazard a guess as to the occasion.
4- What color are the neckerchiefs? In real life, not B&W photo life.
5- What troop # did the Kanab South Ward have and what ward currently has it?
*No prizes will be awarded as opposed to getting something for correct answers. The thrill of competion should be enough in and of itself, right?
**It seems as if life has speeded up since the first of the year (or maybe it is just summer).
***I'm running out of ideas for prizes. Maybe my batteries just need to recharge for a bit!
Gilbert was first to get this one, with Elizabeth, et al, not far behind. Yep, that's Brigham, me, and Gordon and it was at Pipe Springs and I believe it was at a district camp (camp-o-ree, in those days). Our neckerchiefs were indeed green and white and we were troop 361. Troop 361 lives on in the Kanab 1st ward.
2 comments:
Wow, John, where do you get these pics.?
Well, the three boys are from left to right, Brigham Young, you(John), and Gordon Allen.
Location: Pipe Spring
Color: I want to say yellow and green, but I can't remember.
Troop 361. Don't know who has it now.
Okay, here is our group guess, Mom, Dad, Sharon and I,--ditto Gilbert! Our best guess as to has the troop number is either 1st, 2nd, or 3rd ward. That's the best we can do. Of course we tried Dad's memory...but, no...he's not too dependable in that department, Ha,ha!
Post a Comment